Wednesday, December 26, 2007

One For The Road

I'm doing this lovely Comfort cabled throw in "Spice".

O.K. So I'm not done with the shawl yet. But I'm almost done....I have decided to shorten it so I can finish it before the snow melts in Germany. I can't believe it's taking me this long. I did however finish two scarves for Christmas. A red fun fur one for Jen and a shades of blue chi chi for Nic. I have decided to work on the cabled throw for my "knitting while moving project". This will keep me busy enough I think.... I know I'm going to have some separation anxiety from my yarn stash. Putting it on a truck a week before we even leave and hoping that the driver doesn't take our stuff hostage is going to keep me up at night. I know, I know I sound a bit paranoid but knitting is one of the only things that will get me through my long separation from my love. That and a few good bottles of wine.

1 comment:

Don said...

Knitting and wine sounds like the ticket.