Monday, December 31, 2007

If not for Christmas by New Years Night.


Didn't do much yesterday, I tried watching a couple episodes of Psych but the video kept freezing and I would have to start my computer all over. That got old after the second time. But, I did get started on my Mommy Pam's late Christmas scarf. It's done now but I wish it was a bit longer. I'm out of yarn funds so this will have to do. I picked up a couple skeins of sugar and cream cotton for washcloths. They will look nice in the new house. I also got some cream colored boucle to weave into the red of the never ending shawl. Michael's is having a sale on all things knitting


The hubby decided he wants a log cabin blanket in black, white and grey. So I'm looking into getting that on the needles soon. I first need to pick a yarn, maybe the Shetland chunky that I used for the scarf...

I wanted to use homespun just because they have a nice grey color. He didn't really like the texture of though. I love it personally. It won't be done anytime soon but I'm going to try not to drag it out too long.

No comments: